Zrrmzasha are a species of highly intelligent yet not quite non-sapient creatures indigenous to the ocean south of the continent of Zeeon on the planet Vuunega. They are distantly related to the planet's most recent sapient species, the Aurix.
- Nicknames: Unspecified
- Homeplanet: Vuunega
- Species Type: Cold-blooded Aquatic Organism
- Lifestyle: Social Predator
- Hunt/Forage Success Rate: 100% Hunt (40% success rate)
- Armor: Zrrmzasha do not possess any form of armoring.
- Defenses: Unspecified
- Weapons: The major weapon in a Zrrmzasha's arsenal is their powerful whorl tooth. At the end of their lower jaw, their teeth extend past their mouths and curl around their lip, suspended in low bone set in muscle. When the Zrrmzasha bites down upon prey or opponent, the muscle lining the whorl tooth will contract and relax, allowing it minimal flexing ability, and by that allowing it to actually saw through meat. This tool is devastating and cruel, leaving ragged wounds that are hard to stop bleeding. In the case of opponents such as predators that might have attacked them, this leaves them open to being discovered and subsequently consumed by their own predators, assuming that they don't bleed out first.
- Tools: Zrrmzasha have sacrificed their former reptilian feet for fins, and can no longer manipulate objects, except for with their mouth - and anything that enters their mouth is generally intended as food or foe, and likely won't remain there for long. However, Zrrmzasha have been witnessed playing games of Vuukelp tag on occasion, with the Vuukelp occasionally being grasped in their beaks.
- Method of Eating: Unspecified
- Reproductive Rate: Sexual maturity is reached after 5 years. Reproduce only during the warmer summer months, when the waters are less of a shock to birthed young.
- Gestation: 9 months then gives birth -- calves may take up to 20 minutes to birth successfully (although they are usually born faster), and will be guided up to the surface for their first breath of air immediately afterwards.
- Number of Offspring: 1-2 per litter. While Zrrmzasha twins are somewhat uncommon, they can occur, and the body is in fact built to allow this to happen.
- Offspring Survival Rate (before age of maturity): 61% -- While most young survive thanks to care from a pod of their elders (including their mother and father), some do die before adulthood. These deaths are typically caused by a prolonged birthing process (drowning), failure to breathe at the surface correctly (asphyxiation), or the occasional predation from some opportunistic predators, including the dreaded King of Swimmers.
- Singular/Plural: Zrrmzasha / Zrrmzasha