| Massocion Amphorian|
|Environment||Marshes and Swamps|
|Locomotion||Walks in a bipedal motion on land, but is better adapted to swing at slow but powerful speeds through the branches of trees. Slow speed is due to the length of their arms as opposed to an indication of their strength or agility.|
|Personality||Zealous religious enslavers|
|Affiliation(s)||Amphorian Empire (One of the four Amphorian founder races)|
NodhCohr Hierarchy (Co-founder and a leader race, though they allowed the Technarians to co-rule with them since they had the technology the NodChohr Hierarchy needed.
|Leaders||Amphor (formerly), Nodh (during Hierarchy rule), Zhevaria (after Hierarchy collapse)|
Massocion Amphorians, also informally known as the Green Amphorians are one of the four Amphorian species. Massocion Amphorians are the second-most serpentine of the Amphorians, built to swing powerfully through the branches of trees above the waters surface. While all Amphorians are venomous to a degree, their skin is least toxic compared to other Amphorian, instead relying upon the serious crushing power of those massive arms to end an opponent. Because the Massocions were more snakelike than they were amphibious, they were spared, temporarily, from the Lorc genocide until a Zalt Amphorian by the name of Amphor became a threat to the Lorcian Empire.
====Massocions (Green Amphorians)====
- Domain: Biokinesia "Life Set In Motion" (Biokinesians — Kesari's Complex Organisms)
- Kingdom: Kinosarca "Flesh set into motion" (Kesarine fauna)
- Phylum: Camptokalamos "Flexible Reed" (Kinosarcans with notochords)
- Subphylum: Spondylzoa "Vertebrate life" (Kinosarcans with developed bony vertebrae)
- Class: Apexidae "Top" (Amphibious Spondylzoans — dominant lifeforms)
- Order: Saurospondyli "Reptilian Vertebrae" (Apexids with toughened, reptile-like skin for retaining moisture)
- Family: Arborealis "Arboreal" (Saurospondylians that have adapted lengthened forelimbs for swinging through trees)
- Genus: Brachiorhomaleus "Strong Arm" (Massocions & their close relatives)
- Species: Massocion "Long Pillar" (Massocions)
- Binominal Name: Brachiorhomaleus massocion
Massocions are the only naturally-arboreal species out of the four Amphorian races. They are not very good swimmers and are more serpentine than amphibious. Extremely long arms allow them to move between the trees.
As one might expect from their physiology, most muscles in the Massocion body are located in their extremely elongated, prehensile arms. This is due to the arms being their major source of locomotion. The legs on the other hand are muscled a bit beyond enough to hold up the weight of both their body and their arms, allowing them to lift both arms above their heads at once, and also allowing them to hold objects over their head, such as rocks or other organisms.
- Fafni (formerly a major enemy)
- Grokk (formerly a major enemy)
- Jlell (formerly a major enemy)
- Kuman (formerly a major enemy)
- Lorc (formerly a major enemy)
- Sectyd (formerly a major enemy)
- Ytatta (formerly a major enemy)