|Reproduction||Sexual; lays eggs|
|Distinctive Features||Significantly mutated|
|Skin Color||Dark green with red markings|
|Eye Color||Black compound eye|
|Personality||Aggressive ad violent|
|Planet||Unknown Alien Didi homeworld|
Diedies are a horrible mutation of the Alien Didis that were found on the planet Slashbaar. Brought on-world by those who associated with the local Evelins, a breeding population was not removed during the mass exodus after the planet began its downward spiral of mutations caused by the massive amounts of pollution saturating the world. Like nearly all mutations thereon, Diedies are tremendously territorial and violent. They can be found within several pockets of sludge swamps. Their new name is an intentional play on their original name combined with their inherently violent nature.
- The mouth has transformed into a radial toothed maw, with a pair of greatly elongated tusks protruding from inside.
- One eye has grown exponentially larger than the other.
- The mantenna growing out of their heads have mutated into eyes; however these eyes prove useless as they look directly at one another.
- One arm has outgrown the other, with the muscles within it bulking up and the phalanges have mutated into a set of large succulenders.
- The feet have grown sharp claws on the phalanges, transforming them into scareclaws instead of their original geckoning physiology.
- The end of their body has elongated, transforming into a tail that curls under the body. At the end of this tail sits a spraybuchet, which spritzes prey and opponents with poisonous liquid that quickly seeps into pores and open wounds.
- Their overall skin tone has darkened significantly.