|Average Height||~Height of the horse|
|Locomotion||Ground: Six segmented legs|
Air: Four membranous wings
|Personality||Aggressive hive mind, controlled by a matriarch|
|Genus||Zygogurga (Somarinoa, 2010)|
|Species||primus (Somarinoa, 2010)|
|Population||In the millions|
"The air taken in through the Bugly's spiracles goes straight to their cerebral ganglion, providing them with much oxygen and allowing them to be very active. Their sting can be deadly specifically due to the size of the stinger."
Buglies are a species of non-sapient, carnivorous, insectoid faunal lifeforms that are indigenous an unnamed planet, known by the nickname "Planet of the Buggernauts". They are quite aggressive and inadvertently deadly to most sapient organisms that they successfully pierce with their large stingers. The air taken in through the Bugly's spiracles goes straight to their cerebral ganglion, providing them with an incredible amount of oxygen and allowing them to be very active.
- Locomotion: Buglies are fairly quick on their six legs, and often beat their wings rapidly to help keep their body somewhat afloat, which causes less stress on their legs when walking. Most significant movement occurs through flight.
- Environment: Buglies build huge hives in natural rocky ravines on their home planet. Several thousand Buglies will nest in each hive, and will each periodically leave to forage for food.
- Diet: Each adult member of the hive must hunt for the hive, and bring back more food than it itself will need to survive the day, with the rest of this meal going towards the larvae that are housed within the hive.
- Size: Approximately the height of a horse.
- Lifespan: Unspecified
- Personality: Unspecified
- Species Type: Cold-blooded Insectoid
- Lifestyle: Social Predator
- Hunt/Forage Success Rate: 100% Hunt (14% success rate)
- Armor: Buglies are covered in a strengthened exoskeletal carapace, which can be counted as armor plating.
- Defenses: When defending oneself, a Bugly will often simply attempt to flee by wing. If this is not enough to deter a foe, it will resort to its large stinger.
- Weapons: To kill potential prey, they will slice into it with their sharp mandibles.
- Tools: The Bugly cannot manipulate most objects, but will carry both food and larvae in their mandibles when necessary.
- Method of Eating: Unspecified
- Reproductive Rate: Unspecified
- Gestation: Unspecified
- Offspring Incubation: 2 months & 3 weeks until egg hatches after being laid.
- Number of Offspring: Unspecified
- Offspring Survival Rate (before age of maturity): Unspecified
- Singular/Plural: Bugly/Buglies